rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers in Romania, Ukraine, and Bulgaria, and offices in Germany, France, Spain, and the USA. Our expertise covers enterprise application development, R&D IoT/Embedded, automotive software development, and robotics. On top of that, we have own industrial robots for retail and testing of consumer electronics devices.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
rinf.tech is featured among Top AI and Top IoT dev companies in Romania, so you’ll have a good chance to evolve by indulging in challenging yet interesting and meaningful projects based on the newest tech. Your career should be with rinf.tech!
Industry of the product: Computer software/platform for Clinical trials
What you offer us
- Minimum 3-years’ experience in software testing, using multiple testing techniques (Acceptance testing, white/black box testing, unit testing, smoke testing, end-to-end testing, and performance testing)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server querying and database navigation
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studios Team Services or Microsoft Testing Manager desired
- Experience with mobile app testing considered a plus
- Experience working with data transfers and bi-directional data transfer testing required
- In depth knowledge of the principles of SDLC
- Experience in biotech/pharmaceutical or the CRO industry required
- Experience with SaaS delivery considered a plus
- Some automation experience
What we offer you
- An energetic and spirited team environment
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services.
- Compensation: Competitive salary package Extra vacation days;
- Ability to grow professionally
- Friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center
- Paid vacation/sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Gym coverage
Our recruitment process