rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- Do you know how to implement safe and secure virtualization for next generation cars? We need your experience and passion to design, develop and test the software of the intelligent systems powering the cars of tomorrow. Join us our Automotive Security and Operating Systems team and we’ll contribute to together to design and implementation of the next generation of automotive products.
- As a member of our team, you’ll extend your practical experience on real-time virtualization, including driver development, inter-VM communication, peripheral sharing, SoC level isolation, safety aspects in the presence of virtualization, and integrated solutions for specific automotive domains. As part of your daily activities you will create and maintain code and tests for various components and related infrastructure. You will work with and learn from recognized technical leaders in the operating systems and virtualization domain. You will be part of Agile teams and you’ll use state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following an automotive software development standards.
What you offer us
- Programming practice of embedded systems (C, scripting, debugging)
- Experience in development under TF-A, uboot, hypervisors (e.g. XEN) and RTOSes
- Good understanding of computer architecture
- Strong willingness to deliver high-quality software products
- Good command of English (speaking & writing)
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.