rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
If you love playing with Linux Distros and have a passion for embedded environments, then this is for you. We are looking for engineers passionate to develop Yocto and send your changes upstream to the Yocto community.
You will create and maintain demos using Yocto infrastructure, you will learn a lot about Yocto, Linux environment, Linux System Administration, multimedia packages and you will work on i.MX multimedia application processors. You will also work with continuous integration environments covering build systems, packaging, verifications…
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced DevOps engineers, upstream Yocto developers and be part of an enthusiastic software development team.
• Create new Yocto recipes for integrating new packages
• Create and maintain demos on i.MX platforms
• Support new versions of Yocto, Kernel, various packages
• Improve build environments and testing infrastructure
• Upstream Yocto changes
What you offer us
• Linux System Administration
• Scripting: Python, bash
• git workflow
The following skills would be a plus
• Linux kernel and OS architecture
• CI/CD (Jenkins, Bamboo, other)
• Yocto build systems
• Open Source Software
• Programming language: C / C++
• Computer architecture knowledge (Memory hierarchy, processors, GPUs, etc.).
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.