rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers and offices in Europe and the USA.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
Our client is a Scandinavian company that inspires retailers to go further. They are a global software provider, creating solutions for the next generation of retail experience.
What you offer us
- Kafka / stream processing;
- Experience with Java/Kotlin;
- Solid understanding of software architecture, design principles and patterns;
- Relevant education or real-world experience to match;
- Experience with software development according to diversity in seniority we seek;
- Unit-, acceptance-, performance-, and integration-testing;
- Continuous Integration;
- English level is Upper-Intermediate.
Nice to have
- Confluent Cloud stack;
- Elastic Cloud stack;
- Experience in cloud development and cloud-native services (preferably GCP);
- Event-driven development and architecture.
What we offer you
- An energetic and spirited team environment;
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services;
- Compensation: Competitive salary package Extra vacation days;
- Ability to grow professionally;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center;
- Paid vacation/sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Gym coverage.
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion;
- Technical discussion;
- Final Interview;