rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
The .NET Developer will join an Agile Product R&D Team, responsible for the successful & timely implementation of the UMAX solution to our Energy customers in Europe or North America.
Our Product Teams consist of a Product Owner, Scrum Master, Architect, and of various Functional, Software and Test Engineers.
What you will be working on
- The Azure .NET Developer is responsible for the design, development and implementation of different components of our UMAX product.
- He/she makes sure that the code lives up to the high standards of today’s applications in terms of ease-of-use, maintainability, responsiveness and other. He/she also ensures the future proof-ness by using and exploring all latest MS technologies.
What you offer us
- Has a background as a Software engineer.
- Has a strong analytical mind: master’s or bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Sciences, Engineering, Computer Sciences.
- Has professional experience with .NET development.
- Has professional experience with the MS Azure technology stack.
- Is eager to learn and has great interest in & is committed to keep up with the latest technologies.
- Takes initiative and enjoys being challenged.
- Is quality driven, solution focused and result oriented.
- English level is Upper-Intermediate and higher
- Experience in the Microsoft D365 technology stack is a plus.
What we offer you
- An energetic and spirited team environment
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services.
- Compensation: Competitive salary package Extra vacation days;
- Ability to grow professionally
- Friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center
- Paid vacation/sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Gym coverage
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
Our recruitment process