rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
At rinf.tech we want to develop from scratch the software for the new generation of products (wall boxes, controllers, mobile app and IoT Cloud solutions).
We are looking for a bright QA Automation Engineer to join our rapidly growing organization and help us bring to life the new generation of wallboxes.
• Follows QA-Processes and focus on Product Quality Assurance by using test systems (eg. SOAPui) to test own applications and the integrated solutions
• Will derive test-cases from the given BRS description for each project
• Is responsible for maintaining the test case database per project in TestRail
• Is part of a bigger Delivery-Team, which will handle SW transition (transfer services from project-phase into operational state according to SLA)
• Being part of the Delivery-Team, he takes responsibility for a well-defined part of the whole Service being delivered to the customer
• Will ensure that the Service quality is met at the end of the transition-phase
• Ensures quality for SW packaging
• Responsible for the transition of the SW into production according to SLA agreements
• Ensures that service-quality levels (as defined in the SLA) are met on production
• Issue handling: analyzing logs when issues occur on the field; searching solutions and/or forwarding to the development team; tracking the bug-fixing process; testing patches received from the development team
• Experience or knowledge about Agile Scrum or Kanban principles and like to work in a team environment
• Self-motivated, ability to drive fact-based decisions, excellent problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills, flexible and willing to adapt and respond to change
• Taking ownership and responsibility for solutions provided
• Experience doing code reviews and mentoring less experienced peers
What you offer us
• Good knowledge and experience of Linux/Windows OS
• Good knowledge on networking: OSI model and TCP/IP routing, NAT and firewall concepts
• Bash scripting;
• Programming knowledge in Groovy or Python;
• Knowledge on ITIL basic concepts or ITIL foundation certification would be a plus;
• Fluency in English;
• QA Certifications like ISTQB or SOASTA would be a plus;
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.