rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
As a Requirements Engineer you will be responsible to ensure that the our software products delivered to the automotive customers are compliant with the established software quality process created on the standards/models required in Automotive industry (ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 26262, Automotive SPICE)
• To contribute to the software development and roll-out on projects, in order to ensure delivery of high quality software products
• To continuously improve the software development processes by building continuous improvement plans and tracking to closer of the improvement tasks - in order to ensure the enhancement of software products quality
• Planning and executing ISO/ A-SPICE/ ISO26262 internal audits in order to identify weakness of the products or process, and ensure timely tracking to closer of the corrective actions.
• To implement product specific metrics according with the project metrics plan in order to asses the maturity of the process and product development
• To review the quality documentation also for third parties software deliverables, in order to ensure that the product is meeting customers quality expectations
• Preparing and delivering projects quality status and metrics results for the Quality Management Reviews meetings
• Driving the preparation effort for the ISO/TS certification and for Auto-SPICE assessments lead by the Automotive Customers
• Preparing and delivering software process and tools trainings for our employees and partners
What you offer us
• BS or MS in Electronics or Computer Science; Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Contribution to process improvements
• Understanding the content and process areas for one of the Software Models: ISO9001, CMMI or SPICE
• At least 3 years experience developing or testing software – nice to have
• ISO26262 nice to have
• Ability to interpret and apply quality standards
• Ability to define a software process by defining roles, activities and deliverables
• Understanding the way a software metrics is defined, deployed, analyzed and improved
• Able to deliver training for the main features of version control and defect tracking tools
• Nice to have knowledge in ISO26262 and IATF16949 standards
• Good command of English (speaking & writing)
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.