Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
This project is for one of our clients, a leading Dutch groceries distributor since 1933 that wants to conquer the challenges of fresh fruit and vegetables, find the opportunities in the current challenging market, and make it all happen. Being the connector in the supply chain, they consider their responsibility to achieve the best match between production and demand. They take care of their growers, as they market their entire crop at a fair price via their worldwide sales network.
There is a great opportunity to become the core of the future team developments that this client has in plan with rinf.tech as its Technology Provider.
We want to engage a Full Stack Developer who is eager to refine architecture alongside development tasks, to take on responsibility for growth and to apply technical knowledge to real business solutions. Someone who is proactive, thrives on challenges, feeds off success, and looks at moving targets not as obstacles but as opportunities.
What you offer us
• Work with .NET Core, BFF, Microservices, Microsoft SQL Server, Angular, Xunit, and Docker
• Contribute to architecture tasks, devops, code reviews, product brainstorming, mentoring other team members and product development
• Develop and maintain software programs according to a set of coding standards
• Participate in technical analysis and design
• Contribute to CI/CD pipelines definition and environment/infrastructure configuration
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
• Final discussion with the Technical Cluster Manager & financial offer
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.