rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
Our team is the main provider for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and Deployment solutions for the Automotive Software development teams.
You will be responsible with the automation of the software activities that support various projects and you will be part of the Product Engineering teams that follows Agile development practices.
• Build and Maintain cloud infrastructure automation (infrastructure as code)
• Develop and maintain next gen DevOps processes and tools
• Build, delivery and deployment by using modern technologies like Bamboo, Jenkins, Ansible, Chocolatey, Docker or similar
• Maintain and develop Elastic Bamboo setup using AWS
• Develop, maintain and improve Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment Frameworks that support the building, static analysis, testing, quality documentation generation and packages publishing
• Support the Software Development Teams with fixes and features for the Continuous Integration Frameworks.
• Develop and automate software installer solutions for our Automotive software products
• Manage licensing and deployment of the software products
• Develop expertise and knowledge in writing automation scripts and using tools for automating build and release processes
• Investigate new solutions for automating new development flows and optimizing current ones (Docker, microservices, etc)
What you offer us
• BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related fields
• 1-2 years hands-on Python development experience.
• Experience with AWS tools (Fargate, EC2, S3, Lambda, Aurora, CDK)
• Experience with Typescript.
• Experience with Atlassian tools: Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo
• Good understanding of cloud-scale and micro/macro-services architectures
• Experience with version control systems (Git)
• Team spirit, able to cooperate and work under pressure
• Good level of English read/write/speak
• (Considered a plus) Hands on experience with CI/CD frameworks (Jenkins, Bamboo)
• (Considered a plus) Previous experience in development of automated build/test software
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.