rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
Our team is the main provider for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and Deployment solutions for the Automotive Software development teams.
As a React Engineer:
• You will be part of the Product Engineering team that follows Agile development practices.
• You will be collaborating and supporting various global software project teams.
• You will be part of a very dynamic team that is focused on implementing optimized solutions, growing team knowledge and providing best results.
We want you to:
• Enhance and maintain a basic React architecture;
• Develop React components and the combination of these components into processes according to the precise specifications
• Contribute to the development of coding guidelines and ensure that the code quality standards are fulfilled;
• Support in setting up a docker environment for the frontend application and a build pipeline for the frontend application, including automated tests;
• Work as part of a self-organizing Scrum team.
What you offer us
• BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related fields
• Experience in developing web applications using React and Redux;
• Experience working with RESTful API’s;
• Knowledge of ES6 and Webpack;
• Knowledge of CSS pre-processing language SASS;
• Experience in the field of UX/ UI;
• Experience with version control systems (Git)
• Team spirit, able to cooperate and work under pressure
• Good level of English read/write/speak
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work within distributed team composed of people from multiple countries;
• (Considered a plus) Previous experience in development of automated build/test software
• (Considered a plus) Hands on experience with CI/CD frameworks (Jenkins, Bamboo)
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.