rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
As Platform software integration tester
• you will be responsible with building test framework to test automotive applications on remote hardware
• you will design integration tests for automotive applications
• you will interface the execution of tests with a continuous integration system which is currently used to
• you will interact with
o the software engineers which create the automotive applications,
o infrastructure team which provides the IT infrastructure for remote access to hardware
o lab engineer which manages the hardware infrastructure on which the tests are being run
• Design and build a test framework for running integration tests in the automotive space
• Design and code test cases for all applications in the platform integration portfolio
• You’ll be working using an Agile approach and effectively use the concept of continuous integration as a key part of an efficient software development process.
What you offer us
• Proficient in a programming language
• Scripting know-how (Python, Bash)
• Relevant experience with using test systems and writing tests for complex applications
• Reasonable fluency in English written and spoken
• Reasonable technical presentation skills
• Good debugging skills
• A strong mindset towards efficiency, optimization and performance,
• A good understanding of continuous integration processes
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or comparable skill
• Robust concepts of software architecture: design patterns, best practices, optimizations techniques
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.