rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
Ready to join the future of Radar Software Development?
Become part of a highly technically skilled team, in charge to the development of the Radar Software Development Kit on supported platforms. The Radar SDK ensures Radar Front End data acquisition and processing using the full capabilities of the Radar platforms.
As an ADAS Radar Embedded Software Engineer you will contribute to the development and productization of the Radar SDK drivers and the associated radar processing algorithms or kernels running on the hardware accelerators, in alignment with the Software Development Processes that is Automotive SPICE, IATF 16949, ISO 26262 and ISO 9001 compliant.
• Develop and maintain RSDK drivers for MCU software architectures.
• Support the release activities in alignment with the RSDK roadmap.
• Productize the RSDK drivers and radar processing algorithms on our hardware accelerators
• Optimize performance and accuracy data for the radar processing algorithms
• Collaborate with the system testing team in order to secure all quality indicators for the productization code
• Collaborate with Scrum Master and project colleagues during the Agile Scrum ceremonies
What you offer us
• Experienced in programming with embedded C/C++.
• Experience developing software on embedded systems with an HLOS, cross-compilation.
• Deep technical knowledge (Arm, SoC, Software enablement, Tools, Platform-HW, Linux, RTOS, Drivers etc.) and experience in multi-disciplinary areas.
• Prior experience with Linear Algebra, Signal Processing, Machine Learning, Data Transfers and conversions.
• University degree in a technical field such as: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or Computer Engineering.
• Skilled in oral and written communication in English.
• Passionate embedded software developer for applications and algorithm libraries.
• Familiar with Algorithm analysis, prototyping, optimization and benchmarking.
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.