rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
Do you have experience with QNX and you want to learn crypto? Have you already mastered Linux and consider that QNX RTOS is your next target to conquer? We have the right project for you, the development of QNX crypto driver that will leverage the crypto acceleration firmware.
• As a member of our team that develops and tests software for Automotive Processing, you’ll extend your practical experience on cryptography and embedded security by developing the QNX crypto driver and testing it.
• The driver will leverage the firmware that controls and executes the security and cryptography operations.
• As part of your daily activities you will create and maintain the QNX crypto driver code and will interact with higher level crypto stacks like OpenSSL.
• You will work with and learn from recognized technical leaders in the security domain.
• You will be part of Agile teams and you’ll use state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following an automotive software development standards.
What you offer us
• Your experience in the following areas is important to ensure your successful contribution and career development:
• Programming practice of embedded systems (C, scripting), especially in the development of device drivers
• We consider a plus previous experience in software related to security and cryptography (e.g. OpenSSL)
• Strong willingness to deliver high-quality software products
• English (spoken and written)
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.