rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
• Design and implement standard-based and proprietary 15.4 firmware features
• Enhance existing firmware and software to support complex HomeKit and Matter use cases for IOT customers.
• Work with the teams in various locations for all aspects of the projects
• Work with the application engineering team to resolve customer issues
What you offer us
• 2+ years of experience
• Strong working knowledge of C language is a must
• Experience in embedded design area is a must
• Good understanding of Thread standard
• Debug/development experience with wireless baseband and protocol timing
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work through technical issues with customers and remote teams is required
• Experience with developing standard based Bluetooth/15.4
• Experience with host interfaces like USB, UART, I2C, SDIO, PCM, GSPI is desired
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.