RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
Our client is a Scandinavian company that inspires retailers to go further. They are a global software provider, creating solutions for the next generation of retail experience.
We are building the first Hii Retail Integration Service -> the External Verification and Activation Service (EVA).
It is built on the GCP platform.
It will simplify the additions of needed third party integrations for our checkout.
What you will be working on
- Collaborate with team members to scope, design, implement, and document new features;
- Identify bugs, write tests, and propose improvements to maintain code quality standards;
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge;
- Document internal processes and procedures.
What you offer us
- Proven experience developing RESTful APIs, with a deep understanding of Express or other common Node.js web application frameworks;
- Demonstrated ability to write effective tests, following test-driven development (TDD) patterns and leveraging common testing frameworks and tools such as Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, or Postman;
- Demonstrated experience defining and developing a data model leveraging a NoSQL document-oriented database such as MongoDB, Google Firestore, or CouchDB;
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and how to develop effectively in an event-driven architecture, composed of many (micro)services;
- Familiarity with developing against public cloud provider APIs such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform;
- Thorough understanding of Node.js, package and dependency management, and semantic versioning;
- Experience working on a remote team, with the ability to work effectively with teammates.
Will be a plus:
- Experience developing services and applications on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and/or with Firebase;
- Experience with NestJS and TypeScript;
- Experience with implementing consumer contract testing, working with Pact;
- Experience crafting efficient and reusable web components in React;
- Experience working within a Github environment leveraging Github Action workflows for Continuous Integration orchestration.
What we offer you
- Possibility to gain great experience in high-loaded international project;
- Ability to grow professionally;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center;
- Paid vacation/sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Gym coverage.
Our recruitment process
Client interview in-house;