rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
We are looking for highly innovative and passionate engineer to join our software team that is developing advanced software components for next generation automotive systems.
• You will develop high quality embedded system-level firmware software for our embedded microcontrollers and processors following automotive standards.
Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product.
• Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements performance improvement and optimization of their products.
• Develop solutions for validation of the software products.
What you offer us
• Embedded low-level programming experience (ANSI C)
• General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
• Knowledge of network communication protocols
• Debugging skills for embedded targets and low-level software
• Knowledge of CAN communication protocol
• English language (spoken and written). Romanian language knowledge is also needed.
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
• Knowledge of Automotive communication protocols (LIN, Flexray)
• ARM architecture
• Knowledge of Autosar standard.
• RTOS Knowledge (usage, implementation)
• Makefiles, scripting languages
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.