rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
• Perform regular manual testing of none-automated UI or API test cases
• Create and maintain a series of smoke tests to validate deployments
• Proactively diagnose and fix tests or log product defects resulting from any failing tests in a timely manner
• Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action
• Create and edit test data for various platforms
• Work closely with SW Engineers and Product Owner to define the User Interface (UI) and API test cases that are necessary for as much coverage functionality coverage as is practically possible.
• Work with other QA Engineers to ensure that work and approach is aligned within the team and across teams other teams
• Act as a quality champion within the team ensuring quality integration into the overall SW engineering function
What you offer us
• At least 2 years’ experience of commercial software development
• Strong understanding of and the ability to apply Quality Assurance concepts and metrics
• Experience of working in an agile environment and comfortable working in short iterations with frequent releases
• Experience of agile test methods and technologies and continuous integration/deployment services
• Experience of working in an international matrix organization and working with remote teams
• Experience of testing Webservice's / API testing
• Good English Language communication skills and the ability to work effectively with and influence others
• Proven problem solving, design, coding, and debugging skills in enterprise applications
• A team player
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.