rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- Work with Product Management or other leaders to define broad requirements
- Define major and detailed requirements and priorities in collaboration with the assigned agile team
- Analyze the current platform architecture, the existing interfaces, and the impact expected by new features implementation
- Conduct solution for infrastructural features that involve both user-facing applications, business logic back-end components, and 3rd party integrations (beyond UX and HL architecture)
- Balance business requirements with technical feasibility and scalability
- Identify project inter-dependencies
- Effectively deliver presentations to key stakeholders and senior management
- Evaluate risks and trade-offs associated with each course of action
- Take full ownership of the features backlog, their prioritization, and the proposed system solution.
What you offer us
- An eligible bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of proven experience as a product owner
- Strong analytical skills and technical orientation
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to present complex ideas simply
- Ability to prioritize and drive sound business decisions
- Extensive understanding of the Agile development process and best practices
- Demonstrated organizational, communication, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the principles of product management
- Self-starter who can come up to speed quickly on our applications, technologies, and processes
- Advanced level of English.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.