Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
Dashboard Collection is an internal App Suite for the Corporate iPad: developed natively, agile, user-driven and in collaboration with Apple’s Enterprise Design Lab. Started with the Dashboard App in 2015, the Suite has grown into an ecosystem of four iOS Apps, each featuring the unified design language, a distinct BFF and growing functionality driven by demand of the bank’s advisory business.
Our development teams operate in a scaled agile approach in several locations. They are responsible for the complete software development lifecycle; including ideation, implementation and operation.
Professionals will be located in Bucharest. International Travel is not required.
If you have the capabilities and willingness to join RINF and lead such challenging projects, come and join us to build great projects together.
Our four Apps are built with Swift 5 and are using Clean Swift as the App Architecture. The apps are consuming RESTfull services via own developed and hosted Backend for Frontends (BFFs). Data persistence is based on CoreData. With our continuous delivery pipeline we enable rapid iterations and shorten lead times to release.
What you offer us
- You are very experienced in iOS development for customer oriented Applications on iOS platform (Swift 5)
- You are very experienced in client server architectures using HTTPS, REST and JSON
- You have a deep understanding of application architectures and code patterns
- You comply with Development and App standard as well as platform specific coding guidelines In addition you bring verifiable success and experience in agile software development for mobile apps on iOS platform
- Assurance of Quality and enhancement of integration of non-functional tests (Security, Performance, UX) in a continuous integration cycle
- Cooperation with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, UX-Designers, Security Specialists, internal and external developers as well as other groups for identification of scope
- Level-3-Support for customer oriented mobile apps and guarantee of a high degree of production stability and 5-Star Quality Apps
- Continuous software documentation
- You enjoy working in an agile and fast-paced environment with changing or competing requirements
- Git experience is a must
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written language
What we offer you
- High visibility, customer impact
- Ability to shape product and code
- Agile and innovative environment
- Cutting edge technology
- Working on latest Apple Hardware
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.