At rinf.tech we craft software, build robots, help global companies to achieve success in their projects.
and we have been doing this for 15 years, growing our community to +450 people.
Our expertise covers a wide range of industries: Automotive, IoT, Robotics, Applications, Semiconductors, Banking… you name it.
Everyone at rinf.tech is amazing, and we put heart and soul in what we do. Now, who is speaking to you is the Marketing team. A crew of creators, thinkers, designers. A frontline team who bears the responsibility for bringing all our amazingness to daylight, letting everyone know what we do and why it is a great choice for companies to give us the keys to their precious IT projects.
What you will be working on
- Manage full-cycle recruitment processes, ensuring best candidate experience;
- Working with ATS;
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, based on the position and project requirements;
- Work on optimization of recruiting processes and practices to define and share up-to-date sources containing active candidates and related ones.
What you offer us
- 1+ years of experience in recruitment specializing in searching for software developers;
- Good knowledge of different recruitment practices and interviewing processes;
- Motivation to work on the result;
- Experience in outsourcing companies;
- Ability for self-development and desire to take part in the improvement of the Recruiting process;
- Intermediate+ level of English;
What we offer you
- Team of strong recruitment professionals;
- Ability to grow professionally;
- All needed tools to attract the best candidates;
- Friendly atmosphere, flexible schedule;
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center;
- Paid vacation/sick leave;
- Medical insurance, English classes;
- Gym coverage
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Call with team