RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- Here, as a part of Agile Tooling Team, we put our motivation and enthusiasm at work by providing the tools our colleagues use in their day-to-day work. These tools are hosted on internal servers that are in dire need of someone to take care of them.
- Our team is currently seeking a DevOps System Engineer which is highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented.
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
- Deployment configuration and maintenance of our servers
- Application deployment maintenance and configuration (GitLab, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.)
- Assist and guide users with regards to the application usage and problem debugging
- Develop and maintain logging, monitoring, and alerting for our servers/tools.
- Automate the deployment/configuration of our servers.
What you offer us
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related field, or equivalent experience.
- Two years of work experience in a similar role.
- Experience with technology concepts - virtualization, operating systems (Linux, Windows), networking (IP, routing, firewall), source code management platforms (GitLab, GitHub), scripting (Python, Bash, Powershell).
- Experience with VMware and OpenStack platforms.
- Experience with Ansible Configuration Management and Deployment.
- Experience with Jenkins Automation server, with plugins built for developing CI/CD pipelines.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
- Ability to work independently as well as having good team skills- be a pro-active contributor to our team.
- A calm and methodical approach when troubleshooting a problem.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development.
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment processes
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.