rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
Team Malima is managing and monitors fleets of SIMs with millions of records to track, follow and interrogate. We are looking to expand our team with a highly motivated, innovative and results-oriented QA Engineer to be the customer advocate and assist in identifying issues that impact our customers experience.
Your responsibilities will include leading test automation and infrastructure development, test new design and architectural choices which have a significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, our customers. You will be working directly with Software Developers and Product Owners to understand features and technical implementation and ensure quality development. You will create qualitative and automated test cases in order to report to on the quality and reliability of our products. You will guide Software Developers in building the right unit and functional tests, define and measure Quality KPIs, and develop automation to enable Continuous Integration & Continuous Testing. You will have the opportunity to experiment and innovate, to improve existing processes and invent new ones and take on challenges to solve complex problems.
If you are a natural problem solver with a passion for QA and test automation, and also you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, this team is right for you.
What you offer us
- Working knowledge of Java programming language (or experience with a different major programming language and willingness to learn Java)
- Experience with different testing strategies and frameworks (examples: Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, BDD, Cucumber, JBehave, Selenium, Postman, SoapUI)
- Nice to have
- relational database knowledge, linux Basic understanding of Docker
- Basic knowledge of Jenkins
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.