rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
We are looking for a new colleague to develop software for our partner’s online shop. You will be part of the EShop squad, working within a Scrum framework with the goal of delivering a new kind of online shop for customers. Your team is part of the IT development division which counts more than 100 software development professionals.
They are doing both mobile and web development and we toy around with the coolest frameworks, languages and concepts such as Spring Boot, Reactive Streams, Bootstrap, AngularJS, OAuth2 / OpenId, Docker / Rancher / Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, Redis, responsive design, automated testing (Selenium, JMeter). Our tools of choice are IntelliJ, Teamcity, Artifactory, Slack, JIRA and Confluence but you are free to use whatever IDE you are most productive in.
The colleagues with whom you will interact are architects, business analysts, project managers, quality assurance engineers, other software developers like you, Ops teams and product owners.
Your work will impact the digital experience of over 10 million people who are our partner’s customers.
- Build and develop code in a team of mixed skills professionals (frontend, backend, analysts, QA, UX)
- Work closely with product owners to deliver features from product backlog
- Work with engineers to design and implement new features and commercial offers in EShop platform
- Active participation in backlog grooming, features definition, sprint planning and implementation (SCRUM framework delivery)
- Learning & sharing with your teammates
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
What you offer us
- 3-5 years in Software Engineering with Java as your language of choice
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Java development skills: coding, testing and debugging new complex software solutions and enhancements to existing software
- HTML5/CSS3, JSON and familiarity with browsers intricacies
- High-performance Java for developing applications with Spring Boot, Spring container, Spring MVC, Hibernate
- Experience in building high-quality software design
- Previous experience in developing complex software by producing clean, efficient code
- Good communication skills (we enjoy chatting face-to-face and over Slack :D)
As an advantage:
- Mastering Domain Driven Design modelling techniques
- REST API design and integration techniques
- High performance queuing and asynchronous messaging concepts preferably applied experience using Kafka
- Previous practice with continuous integration systems (Teamcity/Jenkins)
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration systems (Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes)
Who you are
- You are an experienced application developer passionate about latest technologies but you wish to make higher impact and have a larger personal footprint
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting business and technical challenges in a digital telecom business
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement and wish to project it on others
- You understand what YAGNI, KISS, SOLID and *clean code* is
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
- You develop, document and test your code.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.