RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
EDGE|ML is an end-to-end analytics and solutions platform aiming to supply SCM, logistics, store and category managers with data, insights, and solutions to optimize their processes. EDGE|ML is built on a state-of-the-art, scalable technology leveraging Google Cloud Platform managed services.
- Interface regularly with corporate stakeholders, countries, and Supply Chain SMEs to capture their needs and requirements for analytical solutions
- Review, analyze and synthesize data from various sources
- Utilize data to draw meaningful insights and solve business problems, by developing and implementing descriptive, predictive, or prescriptive analytics, depending on the use case
- Aggregate and analyze meaningful metrics for the business
- Utilize data to uncover useful trends and patterns, translate business requirements into analytical solutions
- Document, visualize and present achieved results towards business stakeholders
- Use modern big data analytical technologies like Google Cloud Platform in a data rich environment
- Work closely with business stakeholders and engineers in a dynamic Agile environment
- Depending on time-sensitive needs and business priorities, work on use cases leveraging machine learning algorithms
What you offer us
- University degree in statistics, mathematics, or engineering with a focus in analytics
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics and reporting, ideally in Supply Chain analytics space
- Experience with quantitative data analysis methods. Previous exposure to machine learning use cases is a strong plus
- Proficient in using complex SQL constructs (CTE, window functions)
- Comfortable in Python, proficient with pandas, matplotlib, performing exploratory data analysis, writing functions
- Experience with data visualization tools, preferably Data Studio
- Practical experience in big data technologies, cloud services. Experience with Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery) is a strong plus
- Strong communication skills with the ability to raise questions, define needs and explain outcomes
- Continuous self-learning attitude combined with high level of curiosity and passion for data exploration
- Exceptional analytical thinking, energy, inquisitiveness, creativity, problem solving, and relentlessness in work
- Positive attitude, friendliness, and generosity
- Ability to contribute to an open, international team culture to drive the knowledge exchange and learning of all team members. Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is a must-have.
What we offer you
- Friendly and open environment
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.