RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
EDGE|ML is an end-to-end analytics and solutions platform aiming to supply SCM, logistics, store and category managers with data, insights, and solutions to optimize their processes. EDGE|ML is built on a state-of-the-art, scalable technology leveraging Google Cloud Platform managed services. The ideal candidate for the Data engineer role is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up.
- Augment EDGE|ML offerings by enhancing, extending, optimizing, and operationalizing the analytic services
- Design, build, and manage data pipelines at scale, from wrangling data via SQL or Python, to statistical modeling and presenting business ideas
- Work with large, complex datasets
- Develop monitoring tools and reports at all pipeline levels
- Develop production-ready software for data retrieval, storage, ETL, and analysis.
- Collaborate closely with data analysts/scientists, software engineers, and platform operations staff
- Depending on time-sensitive needs and business priorities, work on use cases leveraging machine learning frameworks
What you offer us
- We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related technical discipline
- Strong experience in Python. Experience with machine learning using packages such as xgboost, sklearn, TensorFlow is a strong plus.
- Experience building, optimizing, and productionizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets, preferably in Google Cloud Platform
- Experience designing and deploying high performance systems with reliable monitoring and logging practices
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience with source control systems (Git) and continuous integration & deployment tools e.g. Jenkins
- Good understanding of application containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), orchestration and scheduling (e.g. Google Composer, Apache Airflow)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices, craftsmanship of clean and efficient code
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable in communicating with users, other technical teams, and business stakeholders to understand requirements, describe data modeling and data engineering decisions
- Intense curiosity and tenacity in staying ahead of with technology and continually striving to be better at your craft
- Positive attitude, friendliness, and generosity
- Ability to contribute to an open, international team culture to drive the knowledge exchange and learning of all team members. Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is a must-have.
What we offer you
- Friendly and open environment
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.