RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
This vacancy is within BU Automotive, BL AMP (Automotive Microcontrollers & Processors), Engineering group.
As the complexity of the AMP platforms differs from the one presented in MCU area the look and feel of the tools along with main functionality goals will be similar.
The Unified Configuration Tool SW developer engineer is responsible for creating a configuration easy to use tool for configuring and programming our next generation devices. She/he is responsible for developing and maintaining the configuration tool based on Eclipse.
You can put your personal touch on the project by being involved in the design and development of the product.
Contributing to the definition of the tool
Working with other engineers and design groups to establish and implement the features in each development tool product.
Know and understand debug technologies well including multicore, cross-triggering.
What you offer us
- Good Java programming know-how
- 3+ years of experience in Java development
- English proficiency
Nice to have:
- Ideally experience with Eclipse frameworks
- Experience of automotive electronic systems, including software and hardware
- Working experience in a requirement driven process ideally with Atlassian
- Good embedded understanding – the job requires working with HW platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or comparable skill
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development.
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment processes
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.