rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. Rinfers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- We are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic System Engineer for our Checkout Area team.
- Resolving in a timely manner the requests provided by the users/customers and provide feedback;
- Evaluate and solve technical problems ;
- SQL database operations and maintenance;
- Install OS and specific applications for cash registers and servers;
- 24/7 Monitoring & proactive maintenance for the checkout area using specific software and handling;
- Remote desktop troubleshooting.
- Software Distributions via SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager - advanced remote-control application) and deploying SCCM software packages Performing root cause analysis and identifying opportunities.
What you offer us
- Degree in Computer Science or comparable qualification;
- Very good collaboration with all involved teams;
- Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently;
- Good organizational skills;
- Decision making skills;
- High degree of involvement and responsiveness in addressing unforeseen situations;
- Good eyes for details;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Windows operating systems;
- Good knowledge of relational databases and MySQL;
- POS system knowledge (hardware, peripherals, OPOS, drivers, configuration) would be an advantage;
- Ability to manage complex tasks in parallel;
- Ability to structure new / unknown topics;
- Ability to understand and prioritize the needs of the customer;
- High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies);
- Self-motivation to achieve consistently high-quality results;
- Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo;
- Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team;
- “What happens if this fails?” mindset;
- Advanced English level.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment;
- Learning budget and platforms;
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of;
- Bonding and drinking events;
- Medical subscription;
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development;
- Flexible benefits platform;
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.