At rinf.tech we craft software, build robots, help global companies to achieve success in their projects.
and we have been doing this for 15 years, growing our community to +450 people.
Our expertise covers a wide range of industries: Automotive, IoT, Robotics, Applications, Semiconductors, Banking… you name it.
Everyone at rinf.tech is amazing, and we put heart and soul in what we do. Now, who is speaking to you is the Marketing team. A crew of creators, thinkers, designers. A frontline team who bears the responsibility for bringing all our amazingness to daylight, letting everyone know what we do and why it is a great choice for companies to give us the keys to their precious IT projects.
There is a free seat on the Marketing spaceship, and we are looking for one more player to join us.
What you will be working on
Our future team member will be the link between us, Marketing people, and the most technical part of rinf.tech universe.
Are you a tech savvy, with extended knowledge about tech and with the ability to communicate it in an easy, business-sounding way? Then read on, this might be a fantastic opportunity for you!
What you offer us
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for details
- Business savvy
- 2-4 years industry experience as an effective tech content writer – we’d love to see some of your work
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Experience writing documentation and various materials for different audiences; sales materials development
- Get a deep understanding of our products and services and translate that complex information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, based on the specific steps in their buyer journey
- Develop and maintain the repository of appropriate materials, including research, white papers, presentation decks
- Fresh eyes needed – check current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Knowledge of the engineering world, you need to understand our tech people when they talk about their tech stuff. Then, deliver the distilled info in various formats – interviews, blogposts, case studies, white papers.
- Highly proficient English speaker.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-guided environment to rapidly shift priorities and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter, results oriented.
- Reports to: Marketing Director.
- Open-minded fellow, a person who loves to brainstorm and assess ideas with the team. We are stronger together.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval