rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. Rinfers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- We are looking for passionate engineers to join our agile team driven by the exciting evolution of the automotive marketplace. As a Software DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for automation of the software activities that support projects. You will be part of the Product Engineering teams that follows Agile development practices. You will be collaborating and supporting various global software project teams.
- Develop, maintain and improve Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment Frameworks that support the building, static analysis, testing, quality documentation generation and packages publishing
- Maintenance of VMs, interfacing with IT Department
- Support the Software Development Teams with fixes and features in the Continues Integration Frameworks
- Develop and automate installer software for software products for Automotive
- Manage licensing and deployment of the software products
- Dockerize various tools used in the CI/CD process using Python
What you offer us
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- You have great Python, Git experience
- You have great OOP experience
- You are a customer-oriented person
- You are agile and flexible with changing priorities in working with diverse teams and people
- You feel it’s best to automate things than doing them in a repetitive way
- You have excellent problem-solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions
- You are eager in learning new things and expanding your knowledge
- You have strong analytical skills - must be able to assemble and interpret data
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.