RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
As a BPM Feature Engineer you will be member of an agile team dedicated to a specific business squad: lending individuals or companies, accounts, investments, non-lending products or services for individuals or companies. Each agile team owns a portfolio of processes related to his squad and has the mission to develop and maintain them according to a prioritized backlog. All products, processes, services, customer interactions, from a simple flow of opening a current account, to a high complex processes like lending products for large companies, are modelled in a BPM platform.
- Interpret and clarify business need, understand the “what” by showing the “how”, in a productive and iterative cycle, providing technology-based solutions;
- Understand product vision and assist business product owner in prioritizing features;
- Develop solutions by using a BPM tool: design interfaces, flows, model data, configure (develop) business rules, test functionalities;
- Contribute at technical solution envisioning and architecture design;
- Maintenance: investigate issues and identify improvements for the processes; have a deeper understanding of the business flows and ensuring that process flows match the way people actually work;
- Ensure the quality of the software and consider non-functional requirements (security, performance, availability or scalability), and manage quality assurance procedures in order to ensure submitted development work meets requirements (functional and non-functional);
- Participate in daily scrums, sprint planning, demo and retrospective, that ensures that work will meet business requirement and team commitment;
- Act as 3rd line support: develop fixes for problems and make procedures for application support teams.
- Deliver training, documentation and technical support about products/solutions developed
What you offer us
- Be able to handle a request end-to-end: ability to lead requirements, business process definition and design sessions with decision makers (product owner and/or his representatives), product owners and end users, under minimal supervision and guidance;
- Good level of knowledge & understanding of banking industry;
- Hands on experience with BPM platforms;
- Strong understanding of data and business process modelling;
- Strong level of database querying and hands-on experience using SQL;
- Agile knowledge;
- Problem solving skills and results oriented: focus on solutions not on problems;
- Excellent analytical and mathematical logic skills
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent team player
- Ability to interpret and write system documentation and technical specifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Romanian)
- Bachelor's Degree on Computer science or Information Technology or Economics area
- At least 2 years’ experience in software development; references for successful projects.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.