RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
The Oracle Database Specialist will ensures the functionality and performance of the database systems. Provides support and works toward solving incidents/doing current tasks/solving issues and problems with the purpose of ensuring agreed SLA.
Performs activities related to the design and implementation of new solutions and related activities of software development and ensures database performance. Ensures takeover of activities from the build area for new platforms.
Develops scripts/programs that help expand the functionalities of IT solutions and automates recurring activities.
Contributes to fulfillment of performance indicators agreed with service owners.
What you offer us
- Experience in supporting Databases 3 + years
- English (written and spoken) – fluent
- Knowledge of database administration in a production environment, advanced level
- Very good knowledge of Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server database administration
- Advanced knowledge of SQL tuning
- Knowledge of programming in PL/SQL and shell UNIX/Linux
- Knowledge of Oracle RAC technology, Data Guard, Grid/Cloud Control, RMAN, Datapump and so on
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Understanding IT Service Management concepts (ex. ISO20000 standard)
- Good knowledge of the principles SOX
- Good knowledge of general security principles
Nice to have skills:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server database administration
- Oracle certifications
- Experience as a PL/SQL developer
- Experience with: Golden Gate, EXADATA or other Oracle related technologies
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment processes
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.