rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
You will develop high quality embedded system-level software for our MCAL software drivers following the AUTOSAR automotive standard.
- Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product.
- Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements performance improvement and optimization of their products.
- Develop solutions for demonstration of software and hardware features and for the validation of the software products.
What you offer us
- Programming experience (ANSI C)
- General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
- English language (spoken and written)
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- Basic security and cryptography
- Automotive and general-purpose communication protocols (ETH, CAN, Flexray)
- Knowledge of Autosar standard.
- ARM architecture
- Makefiles, scripting languages
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.