RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
This project is for one of our clients, a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
This position oversees production operations processes, specifically Incident, Problem and Change Management. This position requires strong people, process and technology skills to partner with business stakeholders, Fraud Investigators and IT teams; lead and enforce process compliance; monitor and report on overall IT performance and drive overall IT operational excellence.
This role will provide the opportunity to interact directly with end users to resolve technical issues. As well as exposure to various technologies including, but not limited to, Azure DevOps, Ansible, Elasticsearch, Jenkins, Python, Java, Tomcat, Docker and production RHEL based Linux distributions.
What you offer us
- Building and maintaining monitoring and reporting frameworks as well as tools used to streamline and automate tasks throughout the platform lifecycle
- Creating, facilitating and evangelizing automated workflows
- Carry out production deployments, identifying and patching bugs and reducing inefficiencies
- Troubleshooting critical production issues across platforms and applications as required.
- Providing the evidence to cover the required risk controls
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, an operations-oriented mind-set, a knack for technical firefighting, diagnostics, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Knowledge of a scripting language like Python.
- Experience working in LINUX environments.
- Experience with modern CI/CD tools. Ansible experience is nice to have.
- Experience with modern Monitoring Tooling like Prometheus and Elastic(Kibana).
- Experience with containerization like Docker, OpenShift is nice to have.
- A desire to learn new technologies and evolve with an ever changing industry.
- Accurate in managing the IT related Compliancy and Risk controls.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.