RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- Be a member in the information security team, in charge of securing production application users and corporate infrastructure.
- Be an active part of CI\CD process and make sure that new applications and services are deployed in a secure manner
- Work with operational teams on creating and implementing secure operation standards using CI\CD and DevOps abilities.
- Evaluate new technologies, deploy maintain and monitor information security systems
- Identify needs, assess risks and come up with a workplan to maintain a strong security posture
- Participate in design and architecture of sensitive environments
- Implementing automation for investigation and response workflows
- Lead POCs and identify new solutions/systems in order to improve 888 security framework.
- On-call rotation duty
What you offer us
- Experience of at least 3 years as a security engineer or information security engineer
- Thorough understanding of security principles, techniques, and best practices in cloud environments
- Hands on experience with AWS cloud, Azure, GCP, SecDevOps, and cloud security solutions
- Ability to bridge the gap between technology, risk management and business objectives
- Independent and able to form and lead a security agenda.
- Experience with application security and SDLC
- Hands on experience in different platforms – Linux, Containers and Windows
- Knowledge in security standards and regulation (PCI, GDPR, ISO 27000\1)
- Relevant certifications in the information security domain (CISM, CISSP, etc.). – an advantage
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for an online tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.