rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
The project deals with everything that means the tools part for the customer department (operations, anti-abuse, anti-fraud).
They are in the process of recovering these tools both technically and procedurally.
You will deal with the area of fraud / abuse tool, develop in a new system. It is important to mention that it is not a migration project, but a development one.
What you offer us
- Strong knowledge of Vue.JS, Polymer, Node.JS, Bootstrap, SASS, Webpack, WebSockets.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Kafka
- Experience with VueJs framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity and the virtual DOM
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, as well as extended CSS coding languages such as LESS/CSS or SASS
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.