RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
As a member of our team that develops software for Automotive Microcontrollers and Processors, you’ll extend your practical experience on cryptography and embedded security by implementing firmware that controls and executes the security and cryptography operations.
We want to engage a C Embedded Developer who is eager to take on responsibility and to apply knowledge to real business solutions. We need your experience and passion to design, develop and test the firmware that keeps the secrets of the intelligent systems powering the cars of tomorrow.
Both technical competency and attitude are important in our team, and you are expected to collaborate with local and global team members, to demonstrate independence in solving problems and agility in switching projects as per customer priorities, to be motivated by delivering results, to be assertive in supporting your technical design opinions, and to be open on the challenges towards achieving the expected results.
You will be part of Agile teams and you’ll use state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following an automotive software development standards.
What you offer us
- Create and maintain code and tests for various firmware components and related infrastructure.
- Work with and learn from recognized technical leaders in the security domain and you will apply techniques for code hardening against attacks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Telematics or relevant working experience
- Programming practice of embedded systems (C, scripting, debugging)
- Good understanding of computer architecture
- We consider a plus previous experience in embedded software related to security and cryptography
- Strong willingness to deliver high-quality software products
- Good English (spoken and written)
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.