RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
This project is for one of our clients, a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
SME (Small and Medium Enterprises) is a Group Initiative which is targeting the digital transformation of our Business Banking at group level. The aim is to provide a foundation for global development of solutions and features for Business Banking clients.
This will enable us to unlock synergies between countries in the digital transformation and avoid duplication going forward.
What you offer us
- Writing well designed testable, efficient code in Java 8 or upper versions;
- Develop new microservices and offer support for other squads to integrate them with the team assets;
- Actively involved in the architectural design of the microservices;
- Support for functional analysts;
- Workload estimations during the planning sessions;
- Advice and code review;
- Coaching younger colleagues;
- Investigate and give resolutions for defects (in test, acceptance or production environments);
- Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process;
- Actively involved in the application lifecycle (coding, testing, deploying, …);
- Create and/or release documents to support the deployments and the software after the release;
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- More than 3 years of experience with REST APIs in JAVA, SpringBoot;
- Working experience with Spring testing libraries;
- Deep understanding of how RESTful APIs are working;
- You are experienced in continuous deployment and continuous integration;
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Docker and OpenShift is a plus;
- Experience with Microservices and System Design knowledge is a plus;
- Experience in working in a cross-functional, Agile team.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.