RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
Our partner is a multinational information technology corporation, expanding its IT operations in Romania.
We are looking for .NET Developers to join a project meant to redesign lease originations and servicing processes while rationalizing its supporting ecosystem with a new Lease Management and Originations platform. This transformation will have global impact to our partner’s operations (AMERICAS, EMEA, APJ) and is expected to take approximately 5 years. Software development activities that cover application (functional) engineering as well as unit-tests and test automation code writing are expected from you.
What you offer us
- Strong background in NET technology like .NET 4.0 + C#, .NET Core (4+ years) and some knowledge of Java, desired with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud, & flexibility to also get into Java (some of the legacy systems are written in Java & you’ll have to understand what’s there to rewrite it in .NET)
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology best practices and strong focus on quality delivery
- Experience with system integration related technology such as Web Service standards (SOAP, WSDL), REST services, message queue tools (such as JMS and RabbitMQ) and XML structure and JSON format
- Experience with relational/SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server preferred) and understanding of no-SQL databases (like MongoDB), capable of writing and understanding queries and schema structure
- Experience with code repository tools (like Microsoft TFS and Git), application build and deployment tools (similar to Octopus and Jenkins)
- Understanding of Cloud Computing concepts such as IaaS, SaaS, PaaS
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development), DDD (Domain Driven Design), CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery)
- Some exposure to containerization (like Kubernetes) concepts
- Familiarity with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Strong communication skills involving meetings with business partners, leading projects, mentoring engineers, and interest in a pair-programming environment
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and globally distributed teams
- Exposure to financial industry.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Legendary parties
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Online Test
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.